Lupron is one of the drugs used to delay puberty in kids with gender dysphoria.
In an article released today, adults who were prescribed Lupron as kids describe it as “being experimented on” as kids and now report:
- Deteriorated jaw joint
- Degenerative disc disease
- Cracked, damaged teeth
- Brittle bones and joints
- Cracked spine
- “Excruciating” muscle and bone pain
- Moderate to life-threatening depression and suicidal thoughts
According to the article, these side effects have always been “well-documented in adults.”
- 80% or more of children with dysphoria will change their minds naturally.
- There is no evidence that social or medical transition decreases suicide, in fact, those who transition have higher rates.
- And now we know that contrary to the popular claim that puberty-blocking drugs are safe, they are literally breaking the bones and cartilage and teeth of the children they are given to.
Is this enough? Does anyone care about this?
Maybe, just maybe, can a grown man who wants boobs consider just owning that shit and living his grown-up life with his boobs, without feeling that to justify that he must also advocate for an ideology that literally breaks the bones of children?