Thanks to recent sexy times, your thoughtful and empathetic comments and support, and the company of good friends in real life, I’ve been well and I’ve been inspired. This has meant less fuming on my blog and more getting out there and doing stuff.
Of late, my time has been occupied by:
- Writing a piece for an anthology. Details to follow.
- Getting a rad new haircut and piercing.
- Applying for grad school.
- Joining a women’s bicycling group.
- Spending time with friends eating pizza, drinking beer, and going for walks. Yay for spring.
- Joining some volunteer groups and other organizations that put me in contact with the right kinds of single ladies as well as keeping me busy and allowing me to give back to the world.
- Not ever getting nearly enough sleep, somehow.
I’m sure I’ll have more to say on women’s rights, transgender troubles, and my tumultuous new life as a single person. But for now, I’m enjoying life.
Thank you all, sincerely, for your appreciable contribution to my healing.